I know on the calendar it says 'spring' however it was 42 on the drive home so I still had time to get in this sweater I picked up at Second Chance Consignment this past weekend for $10. and I springified it with this easter egg jewelry I found this summer at Fresco Funishings.
This is one of my Anthropologie sale dresses I stumbled upon last weekend! So cute and I wish I would have thought to take a picture with the cardigan off!
Saturday I looked out the front door and the lake was sooo calm I wish you could hear the birds chirp through this picture...
Also on Saturday in hindsight I wish I would have taken a before picture of my studio. It would have made more of an impact when you see these after photos...
Marina is thrilled that I now face her when I'm at the computer but my purpose was to see out the picture window while working at the desk. The downside is I still have way too much stuff in the space. This is behind me as I sit at the desk. All my traveling scrapbook supplies and such.
This used to be 'hidden' beside my desk. Now that is is out in the open it looks a little (yes just a little) too cluttered.
I do love that my watch cabinet and stamp cabinet are seen more.
More too do's. These are books I've read but need to take notes from where I underlined.
I also like my supply suitcases better this way.
This is looking from the kitchen/ living room area...
And this is a very exciting picture of 3 yes 3! Anthropologie dresses all wrapped up and affordable.
And now for the best news of all... I am headed to Florida for spring break! My sister, mom and dad were already going but my spring break consists of just Friday and Monday off so I was stuck at home for the third year in a row! Then.... I returned a Christmas gift Sunday that I didn't realize would put $160. back in my pocket. I told the hubs geesh that would just about fly me to Florida. He said he'd throw in the difference for my birthday! Yeah! I am so excited I started packing... uh well it is 22 days away and that bikini is alot closer than I was expecting. So the bikini countdown has shifted me into overdrive eating and exercising. How's that for motivation?
This is one of my Anthropologie sale dresses I stumbled upon last weekend! So cute and I wish I would have thought to take a picture with the cardigan off!
Saturday I looked out the front door and the lake was sooo calm I wish you could hear the birds chirp through this picture...
Also on Saturday in hindsight I wish I would have taken a before picture of my studio. It would have made more of an impact when you see these after photos...
Marina is thrilled that I now face her when I'm at the computer but my purpose was to see out the picture window while working at the desk. The downside is I still have way too much stuff in the space. This is behind me as I sit at the desk. All my traveling scrapbook supplies and such.
This used to be 'hidden' beside my desk. Now that is is out in the open it looks a little (yes just a little) too cluttered.
I do love that my watch cabinet and stamp cabinet are seen more.
More too do's. These are books I've read but need to take notes from where I underlined.
I also like my supply suitcases better this way.
This is looking from the kitchen/ living room area...
And this is a very exciting picture of 3 yes 3! Anthropologie dresses all wrapped up and affordable.
And now for the best news of all... I am headed to Florida for spring break! My sister, mom and dad were already going but my spring break consists of just Friday and Monday off so I was stuck at home for the third year in a row! Then.... I returned a Christmas gift Sunday that I didn't realize would put $160. back in my pocket. I told the hubs geesh that would just about fly me to Florida. He said he'd throw in the difference for my birthday! Yeah! I am so excited I started packing... uh well it is 22 days away and that bikini is alot closer than I was expecting. So the bikini countdown has shifted me into overdrive eating and exercising. How's that for motivation?
No comments:
Post a Comment