Saturday, March 26, 2011

You are the icing to my cake...

I am in love with these jeans. Picked them up at Target for about $7. Dark wash. I worked in the library shelves quite a bit this day between book talks and the back continued to cover my backside, my main complaint about today's jeans. Why oh why do we even make low rise jeans that constricts women's movements yet again in our culture? Anywho these are fabulous. And these velvet shoes?  Awwwesoomme. 

I got to looking for my camera a little later in the day and it wasn't there? Seems someone else figured out how to use the timer...

 That's a big mouth made out of poster board. 

Almost every time Bub's has a friend stay over I can count on waking up to the smell of biscuits and chocolate 'gravy'. Yeah like a chocolate pie for 'breakfast'.



Of course. Now I am really getting irritated with the see- saw on my scale and this morning I was thinking (again) THAT'S IT!  I will lose this extra weight. I will. And then I came downstairs to this. I opted for a biscuit with a tad of homemade jelly no chocolate. Then Bub's and his friend pulled out the easy bake oven, baked a cake and asked me to sample. Then Hub's calls from taking the pontoon out to be fixed and says he picked up lunch for me. A triple deck something and fried mushrooms. Yikes. Help me.

via Where the Lovely Things Are this  JUCO image. They have an awesome tear sheet section on their site with their work.

Hub's went out again and came back with pizza, Stewart's Key Lime Soda (my hands down favorite), cheese fries, and Sunchips. Has he no mercy. 

I rearranged my studio much to his chagrin. Before I started he said, "You won't like it. We've done this before." Well I set out to prove him wrong. I moved things around, cleaned, set things in place and .... I'm not sure. We'll see. I wanted to look out the big picture window while I worked at the desk. My life is spent unloading and loading the dishwasher (luckily in sight of the DVR tele), loading, unloading and folding clothes in the laundry room to the tune of NPR, and at this beautiful desk. I spent the evening putting pictures in page protectors and listening to Open Season 2 with the boys. 


1 comment:

Stephenie Eriksson said...

That was my favorite outfit of the week! And those were Target jeans????? What fit?