So although I have been trying to post more lately this will sum up why I just can't seem to get a handle on it...
Today the whole fam got ready for work and school and we even were in a great mood. Everyone showered and grabbed breakfast and lunch and we arrived EARLY. Hub's had a nice slice of the cake he made last night for breakfast this morning and headed to his room. I ran around with lots of work before the school day started and came back to get busy after the announcements. Then...
Hub's called asking for some sinus medicine. What? I didn't know you were having sinus problems today? Something's not right, he said. I rushed upstairs to take his class. He looking very pale headed to the nurse. She checked his blood pressure, heart beat, blood sugar (stupid breakfast sir) and such. All a little elevated but not outrageous. He was dizzy, nauseated, and couldn't focus and couldn't lay down thinking it might be his vertigo coming back on but he sat still for awhile. That didn't really work so finally we left for the doctor when he started shivering.
The doctor said his vertigo was brought on by the change in pollen and atmospheric pressure. He doesn't know why this episode was so different than the others. Maybe because it was morning and the others were night. Maybe this was in the spring others in the summer. He gave him some meds and we left not feeling confident these people know what they are talking about!?!?
Stopped to get something in the belly besides cake (I had whole wheat toast mind you) and then I took him home. Drove back to work to finish what I started at 7am. Took the kid to pick up school project supplies and groceries then went home to doctor the sick. Again.
I'm exhausted are you?
And now for some therapy.
And now off for some reading therapy...
Today the whole fam got ready for work and school and we even were in a great mood. Everyone showered and grabbed breakfast and lunch and we arrived EARLY. Hub's had a nice slice of the cake he made last night for breakfast this morning and headed to his room. I ran around with lots of work before the school day started and came back to get busy after the announcements. Then...
Hub's called asking for some sinus medicine. What? I didn't know you were having sinus problems today? Something's not right, he said. I rushed upstairs to take his class. He looking very pale headed to the nurse. She checked his blood pressure, heart beat, blood sugar (stupid breakfast sir) and such. All a little elevated but not outrageous. He was dizzy, nauseated, and couldn't focus and couldn't lay down thinking it might be his vertigo coming back on but he sat still for awhile. That didn't really work so finally we left for the doctor when he started shivering.
The doctor said his vertigo was brought on by the change in pollen and atmospheric pressure. He doesn't know why this episode was so different than the others. Maybe because it was morning and the others were night. Maybe this was in the spring others in the summer. He gave him some meds and we left not feeling confident these people know what they are talking about!?!?
Stopped to get something in the belly besides cake (I had whole wheat toast mind you) and then I took him home. Drove back to work to finish what I started at 7am. Took the kid to pick up school project supplies and groceries then went home to doctor the sick. Again.
I'm exhausted are you?
And now for some therapy.
My outfits were not all photo worthy this week but these cut muster.
Well not this one but I wanted to prove I do sometimes wear my hair down.
Caution! Naked toes!
And now off for some reading therapy...
No comments:
Post a Comment