Saturday, March 12, 2011

Survivor

"What I would like to see is a business survivor in which the company has to create and sell a product and make a profit while employing only those applicants that live in their immediate geographic area. They would not be allowed to fire any of these employees unless they committed crimes. Furthermore, they would have to use whatever raw materials were delivered to their door even if they were of inferior quality. No quality control requirements for raw materials allowed. However, there would be strict quality assessment on the finished product regardless of the raw materials they were given."
Marsha Redd
Librarian, Kelloggsville High School



Just makes sense doesn't it. Ohio Legislation. Scratch that. Legislation dealing with schools is currently making me sick. Yep that must be what it is.


Now these paper straws from the sugar diva would make me feel better...
since all the negative hype about plastics is going around again. However they are 4.50 for 25 plus 4.50 for shipping making them .36$ each. ouch. I've been doing such a good job cutting back lately I don't think that sounds reasonable. Maybe I can find a glass straw. 

Getting caught up on image love. Once again I will add credit when I find it again. How can I fix this?


No comments: