Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome Spring!

 Spring just officially hit here at 7:21pm. Ahhh. I was ready weren't you? We met our financial guy at Panera this morning to sign some papers before services. He was coming back from his church while we were on the way to ours. A latte and danish later we were on our way. I'm celebrating spring today by not wearing tights or socks. Bare ankles baby!

See what I mean by needing some porch inspiration? 

I read Artful Blogging's current issue on the way there and back and it always leaves me feeling inspired! Of course the whole time I read Hub's would shout, 
Did you see that?!?! 
No what?
That black bird just flew between your window and the antenna!
Did you see that?!?!
No what?
That hawk just swooped down on something!
We drive about 30 minutes down a St. Rt. to get to the interstate and granted there are plenty of things to see on the way but seriously if I put the book down and stared out the window the whole time nothing would happen and no one would talk to me. Why is that?

The boys ended up going to laser tag with the church group so Yo and I ran to Kenwood for sushi and shopping. This was our first trip to Aroma's and our first experience with a Bento lunch. Yum! $10. gets you steamed veggies, potato salad, a hand roll, tossed ginger salad and rice. We added the California roll because, well, eating sushi is worth celebrating!
 
I've been looking for some green nail polish all month. Amazing how few choices there are in nail polish colors in a small town. So I picked this up last weekend in a bigger small town. 
Sinful Colors Professionals Happy Ending

I finished reading Making Toast last night. I'll add some notes tomorrow. This book is refreshing, sad and touching.  

No comments: