I knew Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters were owned by the same company but I somehow missed that Free People is thrown in there. Anthro and Free People catalogs came today and I think they are using the same model on their covers. Come on people. Use some originality. Keep me guessing.
Dinner last night
But back to somewhat normal today...
First thing a student came from one of our study tables said, "Mrs. L you just always look so pretty." Well could my day start out any better I ask?
My outfit colors matched my Vogue cover!
I love this birdcage necklace to bring in spring since the birdies were singing this morning at 6 am. And in my defense I wore my hair down most of the day. I should take these pics in the morning. Unfortunately there is no natural light in the am.
I picked up these lovely flower embellishments on clearance at Michael's.
Uh walked into this coming home last week? Bub got a real kick out of it.
Yeah well like I don't already feel big brother watching my every move now he's in my house?!?!?
Melting snow and springtime walks bring us some leftovers from a hungry winter on the side road.
Some image love to catch up... again from iPad so I'll try to add credits soon.
Bub brought home his art project. The frog rattle.
My closet has issue's lately. It also needs to lose some weight.
I love this Samsonite traveler's case I picked up not too long ago. It hold my hair pretties nicely.
Basketball season is over. Can you guess what's next?
another cute outfit I think both of these are from Anthroholic but not sure...
Here one of her posters has on my coin sweater. Love seeing how someone else styles something I own.
I have a ton of glitter. What a great use for it!
I love all the chalkboard art going around...
Peace out!
1 comment:
Wow you have been busy...thank you for sharing all these JOYS!
I have never heard of Free People...must google them right now as I adore Anthropologie!
Happy day and thanks for all the sweet comments you leave me. xoxoxo
Post a Comment