I have fallen in love with this necklace I've been wearing lately. I actually bought the charm for bub and he has worn it on his silver chain then one day I picked it up to wear with something and walah! it goes with everything and so winter feeling... (the rest of the outfit was rather uneventful.
and yes my Christmas trees (plural for goodness sakes!) are still up. and since I feel I have not given them enough seasonal love by sitting in front of them with the lights on reading I think I may leave them up a little longer!
With hubs going back to work full time this week but still on one leg he needed to stay home and elevate the leg. Thus I took bub's to practice and am getting nothing done at home!
Reading If I Fall
Eating shells and cheese with garlic bread
No comments:
Post a Comment