Sunday, January 16, 2011

Feeling Golden

Very poor photo quality today teaching me a very important lesson- TAKE A PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE GOOFBALL!

The past two nights I've headed up to bed early to read. The first night Bub's asked what I was doing going to bed so early. 
I'm gonna read in bed.
I'll go. He said.
So we got ready for bed and cuddled up. Heaven. He propped himself up on the big fluffy pillows on his side and said, 
I get my own pillow.
What?
Usually when I lay down in here you take all the pillows to read. I get my own pillows tonight. 
Awhh. 
Then hubs comes up wakes up the pup and sends him off to his own bed. I hope this happens more often. How wonderful it is to have a reading in bed buddy.

I love these images via Hannah B. Design by Alice + Olivia


OH OH they have a blog!

I did some blog roll cleaning today trying to keep it under 100. I never seem to get through them all in a timely manner so I'd like to focus on the ones I really like. But alas, then I stumble on another I really like and have to add it. I just deleted some slackers who post ' oh so sorry it has been so long' then disappear for another month. 

Reading: I started Fallen by Lauren Kate a young adult novel my student book club is reading. I like it. It's young trash so far but it has potential to pull itself out after some early teen lust.

Drinking: Sonic sparkling strawberry lemonade with vanilla. It was a good day.

Eating: Hub's chili

Watching: Y the Golden Globes of course! (after I am Legend went off)






No comments: