Thursday, January 13, 2011

Somber

 I decided to include my outerwear in some post pics because I haven't been paying attention to that lately. I need to up my game. So here is a coat I bought for $5 at a Victoria Secret Warehouse sale a decade ago. I really miss those sales. And my fingerless gloves. Apparently I have no shortage of black and white in my wardrobe.

On a more somber note my hairdressers granddaughter passed away this weekend. We found out tonight the cause was viral meningitis. How very sad. 18 months old. I can't even imagine how the family must be feeling. I sent promises of prayers through my sister who is good friends with her but feel like I should send a card. What in the world can one say at a time like this?

Bub's and I went to practice this evening after dinner. I worked on renewing my certificate while he worked on his baskets. Long, work filled day. Work has been depressing lately with cuts on the horizon. We need a revival. Or doughnuts. Maybe doughnuts will do it. 

And now off to bed to read Mennonite in a Little Black Dress. I am so not impressed.

Marina and I started back on our walks to day and were greeted by the carcass of a dead deer absolutely licked clean. Has it been that long?

No comments: