Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sigh~

Wiener dog art is everywhere
Also via Where the Lovely Things Are - January folks
Taking a virtual nap through Where the Lovely's post here

Went to services today and the message was forgive, let go, let God. This is so applicable to my life right now and I still say but, but, but. Hubs says, No but. Don't rationalize. But :) seriously I say God would not make the decisions that are being made. Kids will be hurt, lost and further left behind. He would not do that. Those (implied) I should forgive... to me it isn't about forgiveness it is black and white, right and wrong. And once again that's all I can say about that. But :) speaking a spiritual note on a very public blog that mainly showcases fashion, crafting and reading I feel very alone in times like these when I want to talk it out spiritually about God, the world, prayer and such. Sigh.  

And on to those pesky goals.
It took me forevah to get dressed today because I am 30 lbs over where I spent the majority of my adult years. Therefore things don't fit like I want them. I then spent the day flipping through fashion magazines on the way to church, dinner and errands and actually I think it reenforces the fact that those 30 lbs have to go if I want to feel 'normal' again. I don't mean model thin I mean my normal. Fashion gives me a creative outlet and right now it is killing the joy to put an outfit together. So feeling like I might finally be catching the train again.  

Listening to She and Him
The boys enjoyed their first visit to 5 Guys Burger and Fries. Although bubs still claims Terry's Turf rules Cincinnati. 



No comments: