Saturday, January 1, 2011

Owl make a list





The good news is i have a new ipad. The bad news is i cant load images into blogger for some reason. I hope it is just a matter of learning but so far no luck. So for now i am making notes and tomorrow when i get back in ohio ill have to edit.

We spent new years at hub's family Christmas. My mom and I also visited my great aunt since she lives in the same Kentucky town as my hub's extended family. My great aunt made me potato cakes, her son in law made me coleslaw and black eyed peas! These people are so sweet to remember~



With the new year comes a new resolutions list!
Actually it is about the same as last year. Not that I didn't make progress but some not so much and other progress but I want to continue. So...
2011 it's a new year obviously and while I dream of one day not having weight loss as a new years resolution thatyear is not today unfortunately. I need to drop about 30 lbs. Yikes. But I do.
I have a good personal plan in place for how to reach my goals I just have not done such a good job of doing it.
I need to be nicer to my family. Be more patient. Hub's recent surgery made this surprisingly easier.
I need to live within my means. I spend way too much money. Although we made strides this year saving and investing still we all spend way too much.
This year was one of my best creating by blogging, scrapbooking and making cards and crafts but of course I want to continue this.
I read 62 books last year but this year's goal is 70.
And finally my house needs an overhaul cleaning and organizing. That personal plan has all that in place I just need to follow it.

And now for some blog cruising~
Creature comforts has lots of free printables and this adorable print by Fiona Dunphy...
They also highlighted these morse code necklaces.

Nightowlpapergoods is awe inspiring!

Oddly enough I was listening to a splendid table podcast yesterday about turducken and then today stylesample mentioned it. How weird is that? Her new online magazine is out.

No comments: