Dress down day today and a much needed break called for hoodie, jeans and Uggs. Ugg!
Hub's said we will commence dieting on Monday. Yes I know I make serious fun of people who say, "I'm starting my diet.... Monday... Tomorrow... in the summer... in January." However we both have vowed to lose 30 by the end of the school year. I always do so much better when he joins me. Remember the honey bun story? Yes. Not having them bring junk in is half the battle.
Via Apartment Therapy this inspiring Pillows and Bedding by Alexander Girard: Urban Outfiters
use somebody rac remix kings of leon
in for the kill skream's let's get ravey remix la roux
can't stop now major lazer
Hub's said we will commence dieting on Monday. Yes I know I make serious fun of people who say, "I'm starting my diet.... Monday... Tomorrow... in the summer... in January." However we both have vowed to lose 30 by the end of the school year. I always do so much better when he joins me. Remember the honey bun story? Yes. Not having them bring junk in is half the battle.
Via Apartment Therapy this inspiring Pillows and Bedding by Alexander Girard: Urban Outfiters
I like how A Latte Style styled the Anthropologie Baroque Sweater Tights but I can't copy her pic over!
I like Dottie Angels thoughts on February...
Listening to ...
use somebody rac remix kings of leon
in for the kill skream's let's get ravey remix la roux
can't stop now major lazer





1 comment:
I love that heart mobile!!
Post a Comment