Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. Abe Lincoln
Happiness is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.
A few words of wisdom from my daily reading inspirations.
I love these thrifted Jones New York cords I picked up a few weeks ago.
Bubs is enjoying his new Grow a Tree from Urban Outfitters. How does this thing work? He just adds water, it runs up the stem and instantly grows.
These outfit of the day pics are obviously from earlier this week and last since we've now missed 2 days this week. The mood at work has been somber since we were handed a seniority list to prepare for the coming cuts. I feel like this has not been the best start to our new year.
Last year I resolved to grow nails. And I did back in July and August and then well not so much. I've got to gear back up. Today. But the ring looks good!
and the shoes. love the bows.
Wearing affirmative words on my wrist helps to.
and on my ears and neck.
The other day driving out of the lake we passed a squirrel with no tail. Bub asked, ' I wonder what happened?' Hubs replied, 'There's no tailing.' Funny that guy.
Londyn has a nice summary of outfits on her blog.
My Breakfast Blog has a recipe for fish tacos I need to try.
Very cute handmade felt bow from somewhere out there? I am not doing such a great job of seeing things on the ipad and getting them into the posts.
Little girl big closet has a great post on the discussion of if fashion blogging is a self centered time waster. My opinion? No. Creativity will seep out of those of us who thrive on it no matter what the avenue.
What a cute number from Kate Spade.
Oh I like the idea of writing quotes on old thrift paintings.
Life in Grace has a tutorial about making rosettes. Her daughter actually made the tutorial. I found it somehow and then checked back in a few days later to find their home was destroyed by fire right after Christmas. Prayers for Edie.
2011 Goals:
weight loss -2lbs. Pancakes! snow days are challenging. and leftovers, sipping Celestial Sleepytime Green Lemon Jasmine Tea. Once again I need to focus. And start working out in the mornings. Sweating is crucial.
personal plan I've been spending the last two days catching up in order to get back to the plan. unfortunately i know this is how i procrastinate.
be nicer easier to do when you aren't rushing around going to a full time job but still progresslive within my means also easier to do when you are snowed in
creating catching up on blogging by posting pics I've been saving and highlighting bookmarked pages
reading Mennonite in a Little Black Dress
cleaning and organizing laundry is officially caught up. not even a stray sock! Now tomorrow I'll get back on track with the Personal Plan and get things rolling. January 12 without much progress is embarrassing. Excuses excuses.


No comments:
Post a Comment