Freak.
I decided to abandon all and go eat grapefruit. Is there another way to eat grapefruit other than smothered in sugar? Because I'm pretty sure this doesn't fit in the Get Skinny resolution plan.
I finished Mennonite in a Little Black Dress by Janzen. Not in love. Not really much in like actually. Just OK. It seems like a book I should love. I love books like it. Especially memoirs but this seemed forced. And kind of weepy in a oh geesh I can't believe I married a guy who would leave me for a guy on gay.com. I just got tired of hearing it. I don't know why I didn't like it. I just didn't. Now how to say that nicely at book club so I don't sound like I never like the books somebody else picks out.
via Where the Lovely Things Are a card from dude and chick
I would really like to hibernate until spring. It's not that I don't like winter or the weather- I like both actually. I just don't want to go out in it. I'd rather snuggle on the couch under a quilt with the fire going. Or sit at my desk and play around on the computer or create something with hours to spend. This will not be happening however as I have a job and a life. But a girl can dream.
If I did hibernate I could probably make headway on this list of the Top 100 Tutorials of 2010. Especially this iPad case.
And maybe check out this book.
I could make a necklace out of the birdcage I already have and make it look like this one via Prima.
I'd check out this newfound blog called the sartorialist.
Maybe make a few cards.
Redecorate.
And finally...




No comments:
Post a Comment