Thursday, January 6, 2011

Alone at last

 An Outfit Of The Day rut... sorry for the pitiful pics. I forgot to charge the D50 and had to use the little guy who doesn't really like his timer. I know my facial expression is scary below but dagnabit I was having such a good hair day!
Bye, bye booties! I don't know what the problem was with these boots but it took FOREVER to get them on this morning and I decided after today they will be sent to someone more patient. 

A night alone... since hub's surgery I haven't had much alone time. Normally the boys run so much more than I do and I am home cleaning, doing paperwork or relaxing. When this happened I kinda panicked thinking I might not be the nicest person if I didn't have my alone time. Oddly enough it hasn't been that bad in that respect. HOWEVER last night and tonight I've been here alone and wow I miss this alone time. It's been nice. Since so far behind I can't do much relaxing but hey you can't catch up in two nights.

Bub has asked to open a savings account since Christmas and so yesterday, the first day in so long we had free, we traveled to the bigger town to let him do so. He is thrilled. Then we met up with some friends, ate at my favorite restaurant, Acapulco, and switched vehicles. I came home alone while all boys went to Bass Pro. So I am celebrated by curling up with marina and my iPad, watch project runway and ate a very small amount of chocolate. Celebration.

Then this evening it snowed so hubs decided he was driving bubs alone to practice. I gave a small argument and they went on their way, walking boot that doesn't actually allow him to walk and all. I am once again alone for the first time in over a month doing laundry, paying bills and now finally about 9pm catching up.

Hubs never likes when I wear my socks coming out of my boots. I told him it is the latest in the blogosphere and her dearie is yet another example on Free People...

Also from the Free People blog...


Kate spades Facebook pics are awesome (pronounce awesome slowly)

Via books paper scissors the knitting girl by Eva Juliet

I finished If I Stay by Foreman a young adult novel that kicked the year off in a good way. Dark subject-  a young girl who has the coolest family gets into an accident. Her whole family does. While she is having an out of body experience while her actual body is in a coma she sees what is going on and must decide if she wants to stay.

We were all cuddled on the couch watching football and appreciating the iPad when someone kicked.
Is he asleep I asked bubs?
That or he's fighting off Jackie chan.

No comments: