How many times in one week can I hear the word steam punk? The latest is from Nancy Pearl's recommendation of Soulless by Gail Carrigan. It was also referred to when I was gathering books for my booktalks to seniors monday talking about Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan. Then this necklace on etsy by Southwest Sky. I don't really see how it fits in steampunk. Defined by Wikipedia- steampunk involves an era or world where steam power is still widely used—usually the 19th century and often Victorian eraBritain—that incorporates prominent elements of either science fiction or fantasy.
Which then led me to this photo of a steampunk styled desktop.
Cuteness from From Aisle to Aloha via Bon bon girls
and then over to Rhoney Designs (no hints here honestly let's say this is like my bathroom)
via books, paper, scissors
Some iPad inspiration pics from wow knows where I'm afraid mostly
maybe Dottie Angel
Red Velvet Girls- I wonder if I can turn my library windows into store like displays...
?
Little Girl Big Closet
Wendy says this is her signature pose.
?
?
Dottie Angel
Here are those anthro tights I was talking about the other day.
?






No comments:
Post a Comment