Friday, September 17, 2010

You've Got Mail!

Orange long sleeve- summer yard sale, skirt- thrifting, sandals- TJMaxx, white t- Michael Stars/Anthro, Wildcat jewelry- Sauerkraut Festival.
I was afraid the orange outfit wouldn't be appreciated at work but alas it was. Whew! Today was spirit day for our homecoming game so I donned the wildcat jewelry...

I can feel summer coming to an end. Open toed shoes are almost gone. When's the first day of Autumn? September 22?

Finally Vogue's September issue makes it to my mailbox... I've already checked it out from the library but now I can go back over it and rip out those pages! Ahhh...

Listening to You've Got Mail for what must be about the twentieth time this year and I just heard F-O-X say 'hello it's mr. nasty' reminding me of this blog post. I didn't realize I was quoting YGM but hey I've always said it is so about everyday life!

a few images I ran across today on my drive...

and that felt soap I was referring to from Anthropologie...

No comments: