Marina was making sure she was not left behind for the Nashville trip... she wouldn't come back in side because she knew I was going wherever that tea was going.
Wednesday book talks with Freshman... very entertaining~
Tuesday book talks with Sophomores, not so entertaining~
"hey mom want a picture of my outfit?" of course...
Monday's book talks with Seniors... heavenly~
I enjoy this week of book talks especially when they join in and I'm not doing all the talking.
Right now I am spending every extra minute reading Mockingjay, the third book in the Hunger Games Trilogy.
Tonight I traveled down to Joseph Beth Booksellers to hear a panel of artist/illustrators talk about their work with Books By the Bank. I purchased the posters, had them signed and chatted with the guys. Thanks to L and J for picking me up since my truck is in the shop. again. Bubs pointed out our Cavalier (which I hate) has never been in the shop and we've had it for many years while my truck has been in the shop numerous times and we've had it almost 2 years. hum...
1 comment:
call me if you go to anymore book talks please
Post a Comment