Monday, September 6, 2010

Last Hurrah!

New York Fashion Week  starts this week... I trying to figure out the best way to follow it... I don't have an iPhone so maybe checking their web site or Facebook maybe?

Today was our last hurrah at Yo's pool celebrating Labor Day, my mom's and George's birthdays. This may be our last birthday with Georgie since he isn't doing so well but he's 15 (that's like 105 in dog years.) His little belly is retaining fluid because his heart is failing...

 
poor little guy-he's pretty much deaf, blind and has the shakes and now this but his vet says he's not in pain yet.

No outfit pics today since I threw on the string bikini to get as much  sun as possible then slipped on a sundress and shower shoes.  No one really wants to see that :)

I think I mentioned my trip to Sephora awhile back... I love both the Smashbox Jet Set Eye Liner and the Laura Mercier Undercover and Camouflage Pot. Both were pricey but well worth it. The eyeliner stays put all day. I bought Loreal Primer at about the same time and it really does make my foundation go on smoother and stay put. 

We stopped by the Valley Thrift on the way home (thanks Margie for the tip!) because we heard it was 50% off and it is another place we don't get to once school starts. Pictures to follow tomorrow but I bought 3 vintage suitcases. I can't help myself!

No comments: