Monday, September 27, 2010

Cruising into Monday

Well hello there...

Yesterday we stopped by the car show at the clubhouse on the way home and I found my dream car... 

Saturday was the fall fishing tourney ending fishing season for the boys. They didn't place which pretty much sums up their season.




some of my goodies from the public library stop on Friday...

another car I had my eye on and then realized it belongs to one my coworkers! I know he said he collects surfboards but I didn't realize that he stores them on top of this beauty!




So yesterday I made a few desserts for our staff to enjoy while they came in to peruse our new books in the library... apple crisp, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and persimmon pudding. And since the apple crisp and cookies came from the Clean Eating cookbook I added s'mores, candy corn, m&m's and such. I can't believe after all the baking yesterday I didn't take one picture and then today after decorating like crazy also no pictures... guess I just got busy doing, opps! But all the desserts received good reviews especially the persimmon pudding that I was even a tad bit concerned with since I have never tried an actual persimmon.
So here is a picture of persimmon colored beauties.

a very cool book mobile via A Beautiful Mess 

and now a few words from our past President of the United States, on diet, honestly how about that! I knew this guy was smart and the way he verbalizes this diet in his life is amazingly clear. 

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That green car is soooo much fun!