Black Neesh shirt consign clearance, Rocketdogs thrifted
Lace overlay blouse thrifted, gray skirt thrifted, birdcage necklace Michaels, my two favorite bracelets read "Spread Good Vibes" and "Do what you like, like what you do."
And goodness my job has been wonderful lately. Yesterday my special friend who delivers my mail whispered "I like the library" as he was leaving. I've been working on him since the start of school he's so shy and nervous. I kept walking over to greet him, making eye contact and cracking jokes with him until finally... (I actually got a little emotional for a sec.) Another student actually said the words, "thank you so much for pointing this book out to me. I loved it." (Amelia Atwater Rhodes In the Forest of the Night)
Tomorrow is the first day of Autumn and I am so excited I can barely stand myself. I'm geared up to decorate the library tomorrow then clean the downstairs at home and decorate this weekend. Yeah! So many cute ideas lately that I really need to put into action.
I finished American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld. Wow. Yep. Wow. Very thought provoking and, I'm sure, offensive to many but in the end she paints a wide picture of both sides while showing her bias.
MarcJacobs new site is adorable....
new scrapbook site discovery hambly screenprints...


No comments:
Post a Comment