The Karen Kane cardigan is a mesh like material, a recent thrift store find and these are my new favorite heels that I wore all day and my feet never tired. Really. Unheard of.
The gray cardi is another recent thrift store find. The necklace and Banana blouse from my columbus weekend. I really wish I knew the story behind this necklace but having picked it up at a consignment store who knows? Tuesday I looked so tall with my skyscraper heels on and then today's picture makes me look so squat. I guess I should have worn these Christian Louboutin heels instead huh?
This morning my pups were tired so I grabbed my Merrells and tried to make them professional work day ok. Did it work? I know some of my coworkers sport flip flops but that doesn't make that ok. These Merrells are mary jane like so I think they blended into the work day. I did not know they made clothing!?!? until I just google Merrell to make sure I spelled it correctly. Take a look at this cute dress...
I am craving plaid lately. I really only have a few plaid items.
Cath Kidston revealed their US web store so I may have to do some Christmas shopping...
another project for fall from Tattered Angels...
Saturday my book club is traveling to the Books by the Banks event downtown. I'm looking forward to talking to Curtis Sittenfeld about her book American Wife.
This perfume from CB I Hate Perfume is going on my Christmas List...
And maybe this from TopMan...
and maybe a visit from the young Leo...
KIDDING!
I knit but now with this video from Land's End I think I might try my hand at crochet. The last time I tried to learn from a friend I ended up with a coaster my students get a kick out of.







1 comment:
Dying over those grey Loubs! If only!
Post a Comment