Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I WON I WON!

I WON! Thanks so much Where Women Create! i won a giveaway there from www.nostalgiaorganics.com. i'm so excited! when my hub was kidding me about all the time lately i've been checking out blogs i told him 'well they do a lot of giveaways...maybe i'll win something!' and lo and behold i did...

we have a hammock that strings across our master bedroom so this is right up our alley ~ from obliterated heart



Rocket St George has some awesome items that i can just look at all day long... but i've got big plans today so maybe tomorrow... well i've got big plans then too. but when i return i can stay up late and peruse the site bc i'm on spring break! (maybe i've mentioned that)
i went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D this afternoon with some girlfriends. it was so worth seeing in the theater. wow. i just want to hang out with the people who are creative enough to imagine these movies. beautiful scenery, costumes, concepts.
i picked up a new magazine the other day called Paper. i'm liking it but i'm not in love. there is an awesome layout called What a Long Strange Trip It's Been photographed at the madonna inn.
this is the photographer Aaron Ruell. very talented.

2010 Goals Progress
Plan: not so good Al
Reads: finished Eat What You Love Love What You Eat by Michelle May, MD. interesting. nothing i haven't heard before but it is very thorough and has some nice lists, charts and recipes. i'll surely keep this in my kitchen library. i started A Walk For Sunshine by Jeff Alt.
i read A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson and i loved it! since visiting the Appalachian Trial as a kid i've always thought how cool it would be to thru hike. Bryson changed my mind so now i like to read about it instead.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I just came across your blog and so glad I did! I LOVE it!!! Congrats on winning those awesome goodies!
Hope you have a great day!
xoxo,
Lindsay
http://www.bearypixie.blogspot.com/