Tuesday, March 9, 2010

All Together Is Not An Option

No one has it all together that's like trying to eat once and for all.- Marilynn Gray
I'm trying to cozy our nest by putting up curtains in the study. I thought I had it figured out today but the rod was too big for my little crown hooks. On the threshold of inspiring but still looking...
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. - Mother Teresa- this is posted on my monitor at work and i try hard to follow it as i interact with people all day long. K. is particularly trying right now though and i'm not sure she is leaving better or happier yet she comes in to visit multiple times a day. i am running out of ideas to help her other then telling her to just get her act together!
Today i spotted someone i normally would greet and make small talk but dang it i could tell he was in the depressive state of mind and not the manic one so i just said hello. i hope i never get to where people no longer ask how i am because they know and they are tired of the poopy. i vow never to be poopy in public... geesh so depressing. please medicate me if i ever get to be someone people avoid.
Watching Oprah DVR today and the Harvard professor said if there was a Garden of Eden it was in Africa. That this has been proven. We all originated in Eastern Africa. Didn't know that I'll have to look into that... I set the DVR to record the new show Who Do You Think You Are? on NBC looks good.
2010 Goals Progress~
Plan: sidetracked majorly by boys, errands and grocery and maybe a tad by my own laziness
Quiet: read some before work, worked diligently at work leaving no time for talk
Meals: finished off the egg salad and realized I forgot to put the pickles in this time!, WG crackers, apple cider, chinese (once again someone bought it for me how could i not?) Coke Zero, Tombstone pizza (rushing back from the grocery after work) water, Crystal lite peach tea-ok here is a goodie, the first "healthy items" pic is of my purchases, the second "WHAT?" pic is of the boys' purchases. hmm.
Exercise: stretching this morning for 15m, does walking on heels count?
Spending: grocery, did great till the boys went back for some chili fixings and came back with cookies, cake, and sugar masquerading as cereal. although... i did see the coolest magazines while the boys went in search of junk and i plan to purchase some this summer for lounging by the pool perusing... some fashion, decorating titles I've never seen before. i should have jotted down some names. I'm going to have to break down and buy a curtain rod for the study. Curtains- have, hooks- have, rod- can't find a darn thing.
Create: worked on my blog... that's not enough i know, i did attempt the curtains but to no avail~

No comments: