Monday, March 8, 2010

Warm Weather Walks and Simple Supper



Beautiful walk today... almost 60 degrees so tomorrow i'm going to try only 2 layers of clothing! totally enjoyable~ marina and i meandered for almost an hour because i found myself wishing for spring. I started reviewing the Foreword Award books this past weekend, also started reading Going Bovine, a YA novel that is, shall we say- interesting!
Meals: Boys were not home so i had a easy time with supper. Brown rice, pine nuts, corn, black beans and roasted tomatoes... yum. why oh why can't my boys like this kind of simple meal? WWtoast w pb and homemade j, also finished off the egg salad with carrots, celery and onions for lunch w some potato soup left over from the weekend. a handful of nuts before walking marina.
Spending: I can not believe it cost me $77 for gasoline today. i really should stay home more often! of course if i lived closer to Target or DSW i'd be there this evening to check out the Liberty London line at Target (the flowery pic is theirs) and the Madden shabooties on What I Wore Today blog.

1 comment:

Cate said...

Really love those Shabooties and the whole thing with Liberty. I used to work for Liberty in London so follow them with interest.Great post!