The curtains~
and the Liberty of London for Target rainboots~
Finally made it to "town" today and found those rain boots that have been haunting me, just in time for spring! when I came home hub had been working on the curtain rod and up went the curtains. Perfect. i wish i would have taken before pictures because it really changed the whole area. i do love it when a plan comes together. the curtains look so pretty i now want to redecorate the corner. a vintage wooden box holds coloring books, paper and stickers bub is way past using, an old wooden desk that just isn't working there between Marina's condo and bubs other school desk... we discussed and he needs time to think about letting go.
I had a wonderful day running around with my sister after church. we hit all the regulars- Archivers, Borders, Target, TJMaxx. i had to visit 2 Targets to find the boots in my size but the 2nd one had so much more Liberty stuff so that was a winner. they have dresses, pj's, kitchen cuties, and stationary that is going on my waiting list for summer markdowns.
The last time i was at Archivers i saw the Melody Ross Designer Collection and loved it but thought i should wait... this time i had to make a few purchases. she has little sayings like Domestic Bliss, Proud to be Artsy, I Make Stuff, Creative People are Seldom Tidy... loving them. i can see these will be ones i don't want to use up because i just love them.
I did pick up a copy of Artful Blogging to see if i can figure out how to create my own background.
2010 Goals Progress:
Plan: weekend!
Quiet: this morning hub left early and bub was at a friends so i had a while before heading to church.
Meals: ham, cheese and pineapple on wwtoast, milk, Arizona sf peach tea, Larosa's pizza and Jojo's salad (yum!), water, lemon, Target mango smoothie, Vanilla Coke Zero, a few bites of bub's Little Debbie :) - not too bad for running around~
Read: I'll continue the cycling book for review in bed.
Exercise: shopping?
Spending: not so good Al... (Happy Days)
1 comment:
Ok I must have those boots. I will have to make a trip down to your USA Target...I really only live about 30 minutes away. Thanks for the tip. I so wished Canada had one! xo
Post a Comment