Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I love, love, love NPR. From morning to night I turn to it. It's educated news and it often tells me something I then tell someone else. Luckily several friends also listen so we often walk into work saying "did you listen to NPR this morning? Can you believe that?" or with my scrap girlfriend we have lots to discuss for the 12 hours we get together each month.
I finished Joan Diddion's Year of Magical Thinking on the way to work this morning. I loved it. My scrap girlfriend or a few ladies in book club are really going to appreciate the beauty of her descriptions of dealing with loss.
Eating plan: water (not enough), wwtoast w natural pb and homemade j, milk, pepsi (it was free in the lounge), mexican lasagna (lunch friend fixed it for me, how can I turn that down?), coke zero, left over Cockrell's grilled chicken, baked potato, green beans, Crystallite
Exercise plan: Stretching, yoga
Spending plan: great (since there's nothing in there)

No comments: