Sam has arrived. And he is large. Not so in charge though. Poor guy is shy and homesick. He did fine when S and G dropped him off, kinda moped around until the boys came home and then he acted like S and G came to get him. Then when it was time to go to bed, whew, not so good Al. He whined all night. He cuddled with Hubs some but really not happy. I took them all out at about 4am. No good. He's gonna have a long week. Poor guy.
S has never been to our house before, he was very complimentary. I forget what the lake must seem like on your first visit. It's pretentious looking when you have to be buzzed in and all. Lots of nice houses on the way to ours but there are lots of ranges if you go all over. Once here he kept saying, wow you have a lot of 'stuff'. Yeah more is more I guess. I'm organized and orderly but there every space is decorated. I feel like I've been paring down but really we just have tons of stuff. Not expensive or techy but just stuff we've (I've) accumulated over the years. I bet there is 1000 books here or more. But I don't pay lots of money for my stuff. I keep stuff way past when other people send it on. I have clothes from high school. I have records and used pretty perfume bottles. I have vintage purses and craft supplies to last a lifetime. My stuff in organized. I have everything in its place. The problem is I've run out of space. Especially with clothing and craft supplies. So its kinda piling up. What to do?
The boys got up early this morning to go fish at Rocky Fork. Preparing for a tourney in July. I've got the dogs on the back porch trying to keep them from eating each others food. Poor Sam I think his food might be a little more bland.
I love that Stella wakes up from her nap, seeks me out and slinks over to have her head patted.
Dogs out and fed
Morning Pages
Pinterest
Facebook
Workout
Breakfast
Devotion
Boys come home
Lunch
Dessert :) Hubs is quite the baker
DvR catch up
Watched a movie with the boys
Storms a coming
S has never been to our house before, he was very complimentary. I forget what the lake must seem like on your first visit. It's pretentious looking when you have to be buzzed in and all. Lots of nice houses on the way to ours but there are lots of ranges if you go all over. Once here he kept saying, wow you have a lot of 'stuff'. Yeah more is more I guess. I'm organized and orderly but there every space is decorated. I feel like I've been paring down but really we just have tons of stuff. Not expensive or techy but just stuff we've (I've) accumulated over the years. I bet there is 1000 books here or more. But I don't pay lots of money for my stuff. I keep stuff way past when other people send it on. I have clothes from high school. I have records and used pretty perfume bottles. I have vintage purses and craft supplies to last a lifetime. My stuff in organized. I have everything in its place. The problem is I've run out of space. Especially with clothing and craft supplies. So its kinda piling up. What to do?
The boys got up early this morning to go fish at Rocky Fork. Preparing for a tourney in July. I've got the dogs on the back porch trying to keep them from eating each others food. Poor Sam I think his food might be a little more bland.
I love that Stella wakes up from her nap, seeks me out and slinks over to have her head patted.
Dogs out and fed
Morning Pages
Workout
Breakfast
Devotion
Boys come home
Lunch
Dessert :) Hubs is quite the baker
DvR catch up
Watched a movie with the boys
Storms a coming


No comments:
Post a Comment