Good Morning! First time I've seen 5am in awhile. The boys got up to go fish and made so much noise I'm awake. I figure since I have to get up and go at 4 am tomorrow for the beach I might as well put in some early hours so I can sleep tonight. I've been staying up till midnight or later and sleeping till 8 or later. The girls sleep around all day and are out for the night be 10 then they are rearing to get up by 8. Stella's awake now. Shocking.
I have got to amp up the workouts this summer. I am constantly surprised at how little free time we have in the summer. You'd think since we aren't working out regular jobs we'd be left with tons of time but no. We are still hurrying around and fighting to get in bed at night. I'm sure it will change but I've been trying to get ready for the beach, the boys have been on 2 fishing trips already, I have another beach trip in July and they have another fishing trip. Sad to say we are going in such different directions this year but they want to fish and I, well, don't. When they were going to Key Largo I would trade some fishing time for some Florida time but not Lake Sinclair. Not sure I'd enjoy that much. They are waanting me to go this next time with them but I think not.
Yesterday I got to looking for last year's girls' beach trip scrapbook when I realized I don't have one! I have no pics from 2011 scrapped and not ever 2010 is done! and it's 2012! Wow I need to scrap like mad this summer and get caught up. This is insane.
Yesterday the boys continued getting their act together for tournaments, Hubs mowed (that takes forever) and Bubs finally detailed my car. Hubs then was need to take the pontoon up to help some elderly people from the local nursing home, Bubs had basketball and then they both had weightlifting, and we all finally met up for a concert planning meeting. Our church small group is bringing Building 429 to Blanchester in August. They are a large group so all the details are mind blowing. We have to talk to multiple agents, get prepared for 2000 people and then have faith the money will fall into place. So far it has. Amazingly people come out of nowhere to make this happen. Really praying that all the details will be covered. Lots of work ahead.
I finished The Seminary yesterday. That's the book my friend from church wrote and asked me to help edit. It was really good and I enjoyed it. I don't think he thought I'd find so much since when I called to tell him I finished he asked if I found anything. Yeah. 71 things actually. I hope he is still speaking to me after this. Students come in all the time and ask me to read things. They are expecting me to spew accolades. You got the wrong gal. I give an honest opinion. Not to say it isn't great! It is but I see errors and tweaks and if there is the opportunity to fix it, well I figure that's what you want right? I hope so.
I have got to amp up the workouts this summer. I am constantly surprised at how little free time we have in the summer. You'd think since we aren't working out regular jobs we'd be left with tons of time but no. We are still hurrying around and fighting to get in bed at night. I'm sure it will change but I've been trying to get ready for the beach, the boys have been on 2 fishing trips already, I have another beach trip in July and they have another fishing trip. Sad to say we are going in such different directions this year but they want to fish and I, well, don't. When they were going to Key Largo I would trade some fishing time for some Florida time but not Lake Sinclair. Not sure I'd enjoy that much. They are waanting me to go this next time with them but I think not.
Yesterday I got to looking for last year's girls' beach trip scrapbook when I realized I don't have one! I have no pics from 2011 scrapped and not ever 2010 is done! and it's 2012! Wow I need to scrap like mad this summer and get caught up. This is insane.
Yesterday the boys continued getting their act together for tournaments, Hubs mowed (that takes forever) and Bubs finally detailed my car. Hubs then was need to take the pontoon up to help some elderly people from the local nursing home, Bubs had basketball and then they both had weightlifting, and we all finally met up for a concert planning meeting. Our church small group is bringing Building 429 to Blanchester in August. They are a large group so all the details are mind blowing. We have to talk to multiple agents, get prepared for 2000 people and then have faith the money will fall into place. So far it has. Amazingly people come out of nowhere to make this happen. Really praying that all the details will be covered. Lots of work ahead.
I finished The Seminary yesterday. That's the book my friend from church wrote and asked me to help edit. It was really good and I enjoyed it. I don't think he thought I'd find so much since when I called to tell him I finished he asked if I found anything. Yeah. 71 things actually. I hope he is still speaking to me after this. Students come in all the time and ask me to read things. They are expecting me to spew accolades. You got the wrong gal. I give an honest opinion. Not to say it isn't great! It is but I see errors and tweaks and if there is the opportunity to fix it, well I figure that's what you want right? I hope so.
The girls have gotten comfortable together.
Spring yard sale items
Prom favors
OOTD with scary hair
The new girl got her pic taken by the resident 14 yr old.
Some Pinterest in action
Summer wedding OOTD
One day I thought I lost Stella... found her, can you?
A trio of bunnies have moved into the field
80% of their day
OOTD for book club at MJ's
the other 20%
the girls see the bunnies who amazingly come to the fence to play!
the girls realize they can't leave the fence
so back to napping
And this my friend is how I plan to spend my entire break...
No comments:
Post a Comment