Thursday, June 28, 2012

46

46 More Days of Summertime 6 Weeks


You know how I was worried about the long trip to and from the beach a few weeks ago? Amazingly enough it flew. I had my phone, pod and pad loaded and had books and mags in my bag and barely touched any of them. The car conversation was great on the way down there. We chatted and moved cars around and I drove. It was great. Even on the way back we all talked the whole way. I barely got any reading at all done.

Yesterday as I was finishing Shades of Gray 2 on the back porch, Marina started barking so I got up to see what the problem was. Deer. Female in the back field. Not that far away. I quietly moved inside to get my camera and poof she was gone.

So 2nd Shades of Gray complete. Good one. The story line keeps me interested and I'm liking it. This one kinda dragged on though so I'm hoping #3 picks up. I need to get my hands on our book club book to get it read.

Getting ready for Sam's visit today. A coworker was talking about finding a place to board his dog while he and his family were on vacation. This was around the first of the year. I said I'd watch him. He acted like I volunteered to give my left lung. Finally I got the wifey's ok and Sam will be here today at 5. I'm excited. He's another lab who was neglected and saved. I hope they all get along.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie?!?! Better get to reading!




No comments: