Thursday, June 28, 2012

Functionally boring

Good morning sunshine! The next 3 days are forecasted to be scourchers.

Wednesday morning... This week has been relaxing. Monday we had some running to do and had lunch at Panera. Odd choice for my crew but we enjoyed it. Even Hubs enjoyed his souffle. This week Hubs has summer school for a few hours in the afternoon. I took Bubs to fish at my friend's house and I just went back and forth between visiting with her while she packed (she's moving) and with him while he fished. Then my mother in law came over so I could help her with her resume. Late that evening Bubs got an invite to go to a friends he doesn't often go to so off he went. Then yesterday he was gone all day so the Hubs and I watched a movie and generally got nothing done until he had to head to summer school and I started in on my bills and paper work. I went to pick up Bubs and Hubs had a fishing tourney. Bubs has had basketball camp all week. Lots of running this week. Today Bubs is working with his grandpa helping to put in a pool, Hubs has summer school, Bubs then has basketball and then the Hubs and I have a planning meeting for the Building 429 concert we are helping out with here in Blanchester. Tomorrow Sam, a friend's male lab, is coming to visit for a week. I'm excited to have another dog come visit. I plan on staying home all week and work around the house in case he needs company. I hope the girls like him. And my boys of course.

Well that was functionally boring.
This should spice up the post...

No comments: