So didn't get up in time to type morning pages since I got up, got ready and left to take the boys to Kings Island to drop them off for the day AFTER stopping by McD's to get them breakfast. I ordered the mango pineapple smoothie- wait i was wondering how many calories are in that thing....280. Not bad for breakfast but 60 grams of sugar and carbs. That's too much. Needs spinach to take that down a notch.
So ended up eating Bub's leftover McGriddle so it wouldn't go to waste then went to book club. At MJ's in Milford. Very nice but more food and drink. Then to a grad party. More food and drink. Yuck. Well yum but too much. Came home made some Green Tea and settled in for some blog lovin.
Yesterday I started my summertime workout and ouch today I am sore.
25 situps, pullups, pushups, (sec.) plank, deep knee bends and
full body stretches
We discussed Wesley the Owl at book club today and it was an ok discussion. Everyone enjoyed the book to different degrees but not a great discussion. Lots of talking around the table though.
Leaving for the beach in a week and heard today our car will be leaving at 4 am. yes 4am. so I'm trying to think of all the things i can do in that car for the whole day drive it will take us to travel stop for three meals and such.
sleep
magazines
books
fingerknit
ipad: books, movies, blog in notes, play w apps
ipod: music, pods
iphone: instagram, facebook, pinterest, blogs, go over reminders, twitter, scramble, words w friends, play w apps
Yeah I'm a little worried about all that time in one day driving/riding in the car. It'd be fine. Right.
You know what's ugly? Elbows. Elbows are ugly.
So ended up eating Bub's leftover McGriddle so it wouldn't go to waste then went to book club. At MJ's in Milford. Very nice but more food and drink. Then to a grad party. More food and drink. Yuck. Well yum but too much. Came home made some Green Tea and settled in for some blog lovin.
Yesterday I started my summertime workout and ouch today I am sore.
25 situps, pullups, pushups, (sec.) plank, deep knee bends and
full body stretches
We discussed Wesley the Owl at book club today and it was an ok discussion. Everyone enjoyed the book to different degrees but not a great discussion. Lots of talking around the table though.
Leaving for the beach in a week and heard today our car will be leaving at 4 am. yes 4am. so I'm trying to think of all the things i can do in that car for the whole day drive it will take us to travel stop for three meals and such.
sleep
magazines
books
fingerknit
ipad: books, movies, blog in notes, play w apps
ipod: music, pods
iphone: instagram, facebook, pinterest, blogs, go over reminders, twitter, scramble, words w friends, play w apps
Yeah I'm a little worried about all that time in one day driving/riding in the car. It'd be fine. Right.
You know what's ugly? Elbows. Elbows are ugly.
No comments:
Post a Comment