Thursday, August 26, 2010

So I was following a camel...

Lots of compliments on my goodwill wedges today...

So I was late to a meeting this morning because I was following a camel... really! A coworker said, "Seriously DaShannon if a student told you that what would you think?" Luckily later when the newspaper was delivered I read aloud to here about the circus coming to town and bringing CAMELS, llamas and elephants. Small town American- you just can't beat it. Reminds me of spotting that zebra on my way home from a funeral...

From Rizzoli and Isles... 
Isles... "You think this is all about fashion? (exasperated sound) Don't you appreciate an equation? I am in awe of what human beings can do. I am in awe of the channel stitching in this sweater, the artisan who molded this shoe..."
worth watching this spot. It's in part 4, why it wouldn't let me embed it I don't know. I love the general gist and agree with Isles..."this" is not something I do because I am base and have nothing better to do. I do it because I am in love with the creative aspect of mixing it together in a new way that makes me say "ah yes that's it."

No comments: