Saturday, August 21, 2010

Its Not Raining this Party Out~

The Betsey Johnson swim dress from the consignment sale makes its debut at a Tea/Pool party at my sister's house.
King George sits on his throne in her sitting room.
I assembled the cucumber and dill sandwiches, tomato, moz and lettuce sandwichs, turkey and cranberry sandwiches (my favorite!) and chicken salad on croissants. Mom assembled the fruit frog.
and then we all went outside to relax in the hot tub under the umbrella because it was pouring the rain and we were not going to let that put a damper on the party!
(I'm the second from the right and sis is beside me third from the right.) These ladies are so much fun! Really just comfortable company and easy conversation. The white pole we are huddled around is the umbrella~
King Henry wore his shirt to let everyone know his M.O.

And lover man George let me know I was taking too many pictures of the pipsqueak. 

After the first week back to work I am pooped. 

No comments: