How about those morels? I'm so excited I can't believe they are right here! Here's the masterful raspberry layered delight Hub's made for my birthday. Very few things did I really, really want for my birthday. A donut, a sparkling strawberry vanilla Sonic lemonade and cake. I had a cupcake on my actual birthday and I've continued the celebration this week with this...
Monday's new Anthropologie dress... Tuesday was nothing exciting.
On the way to meet the boys Sunday I stopped to pick out some magazines to flip through not knowing what kind of a day I was in for. I picked up 3 magazines: People Style issue, Runway and Better homes and garden makeover. $17 later I went to meet and greet. It was interesting how readers and dog people gravitate toward each other. I think maybe this summer is going to whiz by and I may get some time to flip through magazines and read some books by a lake somewhere. It is still so up in the air. How the heck is this supposed to work. The new L.L. Bean Signature catalog came in the mail today and normally I flip through but it's not exciting. Today however. Stunning. The layouts are flipped, the models styled in a relaxed inspiring fashion, the clothes I want to sport. Nice job. Stepping it up.
When Hubs, Bubs and I are in the care we love to play Who sings it... you know when a song comes on and you immediately know the artist you want to see how fast someone else can name them. Of course these days with the song title and artist scrolling across the screen it cuts down on the disagreements and keeps everyone honest DON'T LOOK!
I am loving Skinny b... she's blunt and more than a little foul mouthed but man she tells it like it is. I will still eat my local beef, chicken and eggs but I will be laying off the large farmed more.
I like to move it move it... getting back into the work out mode. I lost 5 lbs. gained 4 back. Birthdays are tough on a girl, and all the free food people give me. Shoot. The girls at work made me a chocolaty, peanut butter goodness then another bday on Tuesday brought a lemon cheesecake that made me lick my fingers.
And then yesterday at work things have been moving along swimmingly and then 2 not 1 but 2 people came along and started talking. Sometimes the only thing you can do is stop and listen... and pray the Lord tells me what to say if anything at all. goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment