On terra firma in Florida and the weather is heavenly. Spent yesterday walking the beach and reading savannah breeze by Mary Kay Andrews. The ice cream truck stopped by, i guess they saw us waning away in the sun. That evening the lighthouse, one of our oldest favorite restaurants in the area, served up a delicious dinner along the docks. I guess Ill add photos later since blogger won't play friendly with my iPad.
Yesterday, early, we found a real farmers market and little donut shop. Dad and I took a long walk along the beach. It's not very crowded this year, just right.
Today we went to the daytona beach farmers market - flea market more like it- got some loose leaf tea that was nice then left there to find some little consigns and boutiques. Beached for a long time reading savannah breeze and abandoning my chair when I saw a little Asian girl liked sitting in it every time I left it down by the ocean. I texted hubs asking if I could bring her home... No answer. Actually even when I finally brought it back up by our tent she came up and sat in it, cutie.
I wandered into a pizza place while we were out and bought a slice, and everyone else followed suit so we ateva late dinner. My research on trip advisor recommended hulls seafood so we scoped it out and had the best crab cakes and fish dip ever. Then we found a little inlet park and walked a while, saw a horseshoe crab that was something's dinner, and then went in search of gelato. Found gelatino a custard, Italian ice mix that was mango goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lovely!
I answered your under my post. Sorry for the delayed response!
Post a Comment