The weeping pear tree is blooming beautifully I noticed earlier this week. My students loved the flower print tights today.
I'm headed to the Aronoff for lecture series tonight but I'm more excited to be dining at Shanghai Mama's first!
Yesterday was a very rough day of parents spewing bad words at not only me but my principal etc. It was not pretty. We all felt pretty beaten down at the end of the day. Today we bounced back because that's what you do in education.
I'm headed to the Aronoff for lecture series tonight but I'm more excited to be dining at Shanghai Mama's first!
Yesterday was a very rough day of parents spewing bad words at not only me but my principal etc. It was not pretty. We all felt pretty beaten down at the end of the day. Today we bounced back because that's what you do in education.
No comments:
Post a Comment