Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter already?

 It's Easter? Already? Well not quite but when you have a one and only he makes his own 'traditions' of getting multiple chocolate bunnies, eggs and whatever else he can find the whole month of April.

I found this flower jacket at St. Vincent's not long ago. Too matronly?
 I spent most of the day like this anyway but I always like layers.
 We have new tenents again this year but I'm afraid they've made a poor choice of locations- above the garage door.

 Today was my dad's birthday so the parents came up for dinner, bub's turkey from last weekend, and we made decorated eggs while the boys fished in the Tuesday night tourney. We made the eggs using silk ties and boiling them like usual. I am now on the lookout for cool silk ties at the thrift.




I'll be headed to Florida for the long weekend in a few days but until then some random inspiration....

a tutorial from Craftberrybush...

I think this is from Rachel

 I love the ladder shelf and other inspirations shown here by Farmgirl Paints...


 I think this is Ciao Bella's pin bouquets...


?



My love for this dress springs from my adoration of project runway... It doesn't have to be normal make it fabulous!

I have a pair of shoes I have tried to paint twice. Maybe I should move to glitter.
  
It's all about perspective folks.

?



No comments: