You've Got Mail
Soup
My girl sitting beside me
But don't get up because as soon as you do...
and then there's Monday
it was a back breaking, soul wrenching day...
made cheerier by flowery tights and pretty shoes...
and handmade earrings made out of scrabble tiles.
Peace started to creep back in as I saw a pheasant, squirrel, cow, bird and horse on my lovely country drive home, poured out my frustration to my sister on the phone, changed and walked Marina for a very, very long time. I was intercepted by a pink bedecked 7 year old girl riding her bike to her friend's house to apologize for doing "something bad". (Doesn't anyone 1- tell their kids not to talk to strangers on lonely country roads or 2- not let their adorable little 7 year old girls ride their bike alone anywhere anymore!) I came home feeling much better and am continuing to work out my 1?@?!?!?!@ by cleaning house.
No comments:
Post a Comment