Friday, November 5, 2010

A Day's Grace

In our library when you turn in a book the computer program gives the patron A Day's Grace. This means if you turn it in a day late you are not charged a late fee. If you turn it in two days late then it is retroactive and charges you .20$- .10$ a day. Often when a student comes in and says they think they owe a fine it was due yesterday I say "oh it gives you A Day's Grace." And they usually look confused. This is when I get to explain the word GRACE. Ahh.     Yet another wonderful part of my job. 

Finally wearing my anthropologie mirror blouse for parent teacher conferences.

Then after leaving the house at 6:30 am and returning at 9 pm thankfully it was a dress down Friday and I donned my new to me Life is Good hoodie that is soft as butta. and those oldies but goodies UGGS. Not to mention it was freezing this morning!


 This mess needs a fixin'.
 Yolanda here's that pic you needed of my B- Nice box.
 This weeks trip to the library included New Yorker Magazine, Cinci Magazine and more movies!


Have I mentioned I now have 101 blogs on my blog roll. It might be a little out of control. And yet I have more to add :) 
Some lovelies from Free People...





Some A Beautiful Mess inspirations...





Boy do I need to hear this from One Sydney Road...


No comments: