Monday, November 29, 2010

The Sweater and Macarons!

 Behold the coin purse sweater from Anthropologie. Lovely. Unique. S came in my office 3 times to take it all in today. Since we discussed it at length earlier this month when she showed it to me online and it sold out overnight, then I searched in the store and the saleslady said they never stocked it. Alas it was in the sale room in Columbus. Behold.



And then the macrons. Yo gifted them to me Sunday. A wondrous day. Gorgeous and light. 





 Now the coin purse sweater is a small and really a little snug. From the pictures in the second sweater (the one where I am inhaling the macarons) I need to lose about 20 pounds anyway so the coin purse sweater will be my motivator!


Why oh why does Marina think she is a lap dog? Maybe because her pack leader carries her around like one!

 Some goodies from the Columbus craft shows.
 Bub's centerpiece for the Thanksgiving day meal...
a few online goodies to inspire...


 I saw these knitted garlands at Anthropologie. Can I do them?




and a few things to do like make a coffee cozy over at New Green Mama...


1 comment:

Stephenie said...

That sweater absolutely deserved its own entry!! :)