Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Whole Day without Leaving the House!


Winding down from Thanksgiving dinners by gathering with the hens to make cookies Friday. These women feed my soul. We all gathered our cookie recipes and ingredients and met up at K's to give each other company and conversation while we baked. Honestly, therapy doesn't mend a soul and lift the spirits like a gathering of girlfriends.


and a few pics from the Thanksgiving weekend...






No Outfit Of The Day pic today since I'm relaxing in my stretchy pants and flannel but I noticed I forgot to post this pic from a few weekends ago...

I also noticed I didn't post my Columbus pics from last weekend...
at the craft show a lady made her skirt out of tshirts. ultra cool. 
 Bunting decorated the Junction Studio Art Show

 At Junction studios the cupcake truck where I devoured a Strawberry Lemonade cupcake...
A wreath at Fun and Functional made of book pages.
 Adore was as I had remembered it...

 Easton was already ringing in the holidays.
 Anthropologie- where I finally found the coin purse sweater. on sale. purchased.

via Books Paper Scissors


To make for next year's centerpiece via Design Sponge


Crafting a Meaningful Home from Meg Mateo Ilasco on Vimeo.

an inspiring flavor board from Enjoy cupcakes. How cute would ornaments covered with sweater material be? or the suitcase decorated with fake snow?


These door wallpapers are pretty awesome from couturedeco.com




a cute idea for next november from Mother Huddle...

And a nice on for the library this holiday from Paper Source/ Martha Stewart...



A few projects to work on from a newfound blog- Craftberry Bush...



an online magazine full of eye candy...
Open publication - Free publishing - More christmas

I will be making these pumpkin tarts via From Scratch...


Did I mention I saw the new HP movie last week and I do not.. repeat do not understand why people don't like it. READ THE BOOK PEOPLE what did you expect?
yet another Thanksgiving goodie~



1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I seriously love those poms! Hope you had a fab holiday!w