Our new Anthropologie store... and then we went home to the dogs. I had Marina, Yo had Henry and Destinee, we were dogsitting Carl the pug and NoNo. One big happy dog house.
Carl and I bonded but Marina and Henry were not real thrilled with that!
Some Archiver's Store pics...This was last weekend when we met at Archiver's to make it take it then went back to Yo's to craft...
Mom got busy on her Christmas Cards
And I got busy on mine...
We stopped by the Colerain High School Christmas Show and picked up a few handmade items. That is a water bottle carrier :) a headband and a pot scrubber all made by little old ladies whom I adore.
This past Sunday I sported my turkey pin...
Drinking- Essencha Lemongrass + Vanilla tea
Burning- Smore candle
Reading- Life at These Speeds by Jeremy Jackson (just loving this YA read that hits the nail on the head about love and loss and being young)




No comments:
Post a Comment