Spent the weekend at Yo's. We shopped, crafted, ate and relaxed.
It all started at the NEW Anthropologie store at Kenwood. Nice job, folks! I have to wait for Yo to send me the picks since my camera battery was dead and I didn't know until I tried to use it. So a pictureless post unfortunately. I found a cardi and a slip in the nice, new, large sale room. I even picked up a few gifts for others for Christmas. Since we were in the neighborhood we stopped by H&M, Victoria Secret (7 for $25!), a little kiosh selling smoothies and Bonbonerie sweets, the Gap (30% off coupon!)...
On Saturday we headed out to Northside and finally I got my hair cut at Pinnochios by Tina, a friend of Yo's. After picking up Italian sodas at Sidewinders and having some soup and sandwiches, we traveled down to picnic and pantry for some fresh bread, salad and such to take home.
I've been enjoying the Harry Potter pep rally on ABC family going on this week in anticipation of the next movie coming out Friday. I love to watch all the previous movies before the new one comes out.
Starting to gather ideas for Christmas gift giving such as this for bubs...
And this for Marina girl...or this for Henry
I could whip up a few of these for Thanksgiving favors for our Friend's dinner...
Some lovelies from Free People...
Is everyone wearing skinny pants tucked into boots?then I realized I was admiring Jenny Lopez's look when I followed a link to her blog...
and on her blog she posted some Angel pictures... did I miss this? NO! Will be aired November 30th!
and then I saw these shoes that look very similar to a pair I have that I have not considered wearing this way!
I can't even begin to repost the wonderful illustrations over at Where the Lovely Things Are lately. Gorgeous book love. Go take a look and then come back...







No comments:
Post a Comment