Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's been a few days~

Wow this week was a kicker. Started Monday with an afternoon meeting and progressed with increased stress until finally Sunday at 5:30 I am finally sitting at home starting to destress....

Ahh after a few dvrs I'm feeling better... and now some blogtime.

Two Friday's ago JKRowling was on Oprah and I could hardly pay attention to the interview because her styling (JK's) was superb...



Red Rose Collar on Bean Town Handmade


a cute cup cozy from Flappergirl...

oh another way to display one of my various new quilts from Apartment Therapy

Bookrageous had this nifty "bookcase"...


my new hairdo... well not yet... Hannah and Landon via Where the Lovely Things Are

a bunting necklace by Lucie Ellen...

so it's October. Only November and December left. Tomorrow I will reflect on my new year's resolutions because one I know I am really not meeting is creating more than I think about creating...

a movie added to the must see list...

No comments: