Caution! Halloween week is upon us and that means more themed clothing.
The students LOVED this necklace and it gave us something to discuss while we ducked and covered for the tornado warnings this afternoon! First time in 15ish years I heard 'this is not a warning!'
More patterned tights! and even more halloween themed jewelry...
Are those rats in your ears??!!!?!/
I wore my silver owl bracelet I found in Columbus this weekend at Funky and Functional. This today I noticed Sarah Cov. etched on the backside. Googling brought up this info and the suggested value of $36. I paid under $10 for it so SCORE. Cute little thing to feed my recent owl addiction. And it is the same age as me!
Item Description: Sarah Coventry made a owl called Hooter, this mesh bracelet with the owl made in 1972 is called Nocturne. Signed on clasp © Sarah Cov, the owl has fine detail work and pink rhinestone eyes with a good working fold over locking clasp.
No comments:
Post a Comment