Monday, October 18, 2010

The Fall Festival Haul

Not an especially adventuresome day fashion wise, just my Alice jewelry and a newly gained James Perse hoodie sweater from summer consignments...

And now some catching up. First from the lake garage sales I picked up a few things. I found 2 of these yarn topiaries. The lady said she got them from a Starbucks display last Christmas.


 As always I picked up some books for me and lots of books for hubs grandmother for Christmas. I like to give her a basket of books to read through the year instead of buying one or two new ones. This will be about the third year I've done this and she seems to really like it. 


From the Sauerkraut festival I bought my dad the sweatshirt for Christmas (see I got some things for other people too!), some bath products for the boys, some candles, jewelry and a lettered sign.

 And then Marina and I got busy getting those autumn decorations going... I love all the lights in the evening~
 Bub's halloween pasts decorate the fireplace along with smoky lights and s'more garland~





 The themed jewelry waits patiently for its turn...


 Tigger sports an old costume from bubs 2nd halloween~
 Bubs fifth halloween I think was Scooby and sixth E. T. ~


 S'mores anyone?

 After awhile I looked around and found this loafer out in the backyard.
 Some more festival finds, mini candles and some Natural Life goods~
 I've been working on these guys but they are not happy~
 Here are those books I mentioned in yesterday's post and forgot the picture.
 I'm thinking this will hold embossing powder on the go...
 Books from Books by the Bank...
 A better pic of those books I picked up at Canal Days for a few dollars that are worth much more~
 More festival goodies. A magnetic monkey for the nephew, a winged hoodie, halloween jewelry~

 This week's library haul...

Do you see a theme in these festival finds?

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

LOve all the pictures Where did the pumpkin with the big grin come from