Some moments of late...
a new restaurant
a new obsession with Epiphany Crafts little bubbles
a new way to import old photos into instagram
a new way to wear a scarf
a new (to me) pair of Pradas
lots of gorgeous sunrises
one of the reasons students love the library? the thrill of finding the penny. It's funny how a newbie will come in pick it up and say, "what happens if I find the penny?" "I put your name on a list on my bulletin board." "That's lame." then they spend the next 30 minutes searching for the penny and proudly show me and ask me to put their name on the board.
Please momma when can I go in?
Drive your tractor to school day
Another Moby meeting that was food for the soul with this great gal.
A welcome end to dodgeball drama. Harbor ended up on a team taking second place.
Marina finished off her frosty paws
I made something off Pinterest! Yeah its not just for pinning!
Hunger Games lead in
Winter Jam 2012 listening to Kari Jobe. Amazing.
Soon summer will be here and things will slow down. They will.
Last night I went to see Hunger Games the movie and it was good. Several problems with it but more good than not.
No comments:
Post a Comment