Sunday, March 11, 2012

Finally saying goodbye to February

Saturday!
Last evening I met with the Mobies for the second time. I. Love. This. Group. First we ate and drank, then we talked about everything but Moby, then we settled down to business.
These are people I talk with, not to or who just talk to me.
3 of us spent the night and solved the world's problems over breakfast. Lovely morning I'll never forget and helped us all heal us a little.
Then I came home, crafted and watched
The Librarian: Quest for the Spear

and
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines
Two extremely cheesy movies only a librarian could love. 

A little behind on photos...
loving instagram
 Bub finished up basketball season and we celebrated w pizza
 we haven't had a snow day or even a delay, even on this day when it looked like star wars on the way to school with the snow flying at the windshield (enhanced pic)
 we've  had donut fever lately and this day was a letdown

 our book club discussed A Guide to the birds of East Africa and had an Indian dinner


 Marina's been a cuddler lately
 OOTD
 a science friend's abandoned nest collection

 bubs got inducted into National Junior Honor Society
 a comforting Friday night

 Valentines decorating




 A pinterest granola recipe

And almost caught up!

No comments: