Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kick it!

 Kicking off spring with new (to us) track shoes... we also went to Bob Ronkers for meet day new (to anybody) shoes.
Spending alot of days from daylight to dark at work so here is a very awkward photo of my mockingjay pin outfit taken in office with my iphone....
 Warmer weather outfit inspiration
 Me and Margy waiting for Hunger Games to begin...

Hub's made me a mockingjay tee for the event
 Loved the movie. They did a good job. A few problems 1- the shaky video effect made me dizzy. This is not a Jason Bourne fight. 2- the intro. not sure of the technical term but people get paid good money for a better led in. 3- the cornicopia, but it grew on me by the end of the movie 4- the relationship between Rue and Katniss, not enough play up in the movie to get the right feel for it. BUT I'm happy with the overall effect.

Margy and I went goodwilling pre show and I found a few treasures pics to come later. Picked up an Ann Taylor skirt that is fabulous, and INC red coat with floaty sleeves and a thermos I would have hated leaving behind.

Bub's and I went fishing at the beach. Ok he fished, Marina rushed into the water after geese and I sat freezing trying to read.

 new fav pic of the year


Last week stopped in Ulta. I ended up with Boscia B.B. Creme, what I went in for, and Hunger Games polish and new lip polish. I'm really loving the B.B. creme. It does exactly what it should- treat skin, moisturize and make a new base. And since it has SPF it will take me through summer. Also picked up bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor in Charisma. I'm liking it- not sure about just how pink it is yet.

I moved several pins onto my I Did It board this week! That's the point right?!?

Reading Delirium.. a YA distopian novel. Feels like all I read these days.

No comments: